Saturday, July 7, 2007

I am now an Etsy seller

Well, that was the easiest thing I've done all day! I signed up to sell on Etsy. My screen name is paisleytude. You can see my shop at http://www.paisleytude.etsy.com/. I only got one thing on so far, but it is late and I have to get some sleep.
I'll put the baby sun hats and one apron on tomorrow. I gave one apron to a friend and kept one for myself. That will be my biggest problem, letting go of what I make. I made another bear this week, so I'll get him on too.
Today I worked in my yard. I set the timer and worked for fifteen minutes, but it didn't make a whole lot of difference, so I kept at it. I worked too hard though, and I almost got sick. I really do have to learn to pace myself in this heat.
After dinner, I worked some more on my website. I settled on paisleytude.com. It's a bit odd, but then, so is etsy and they seem to be doing OK.

No comments: