Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hubby is coming home tomorrow

I get to pick up hubby from the airport tomorrow evening. He's been traveling all week. I'm just not myself when he's away.
Actually, now that I'm looking at the time, it will be tonight. I can't believe I'm up this late. I started out so well this evening.
I got home pretty late from shopping. I checked my email, and talked to hubby on the phone. I took the call in my room around 9:30. I turned the lights off and got in bed while we talked. We didn't say anything particularly interesting (or naughty), it was just nice to hear his voice. After the call, I was relaxed and decided to forget all the half-finished projects I needed to take care of. They would be there in the morning.
Then, my daughter came in to show me some things that she was working on. We turned on the lights and talked about what she was doing. I didn't mind doing it, but it woke me up. After that, I decided to finish the transcription test I was in the middle of. That took a while, and then I started answering emails. Then, of course I felt guilty for not updating my blog, so here I am, stuck in the middle with you.
I have dishes in the sink, which is a whole 'nother subject that I really do intend to write about. But, for now the dishes and the blog will have to wait, I have too much to do tomorrow to sleep in. I have to be gone all weekend, and my mom has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday that I need to take her to.
I don't know if I'll have any time on Monday or Tuesday or not. The kids each have two virtual school classes starting on Monday, so I assume that I won't get a lot of computer time. I am hoping to purchase a laptop this month, but I have had a lot of other unexpected expenses, so we'll see.
Hopefully, I'll get paisleytude.com up soon. I have everything almost done on paper, I just have to type it out. Maybe next week.
Maybe I'll be back to my old self when hubby gets home.

No comments: