Monday, August 13, 2007

And you guys thought I was slacking...

I've just been a little distracted. I have a new website: www.paisleytude.com.

Those of you that have never built a website will be under impressed. There's nothing fancy yet, just some links to other sites where I have my store and blog. But, it took months for me to get what I have up and running.

It wouldn't have taken as long, but I taught myself CSS to get it to that point. I didn't want to build it all in XTML and have it out dated in 6 months. Now that it's done, I am a little proud. It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm pleased with what's there.

When I get my own checkout, I can list it on Indiefinds. But, I want to get more items made before then anyway.

The bank never called, so I don't know if I'll get that job or not. If I don't hear from them by 2:00 tomorrow, I'll call them. If I don't get that job, I'll have to get more aggressive with the temporary agencies in Gainesville. I still really wish I could get something at home, but I have a feeling that will take a while.

Anyway, I should get back to my schedule here. I do have things that I've been wanting to write about. See you tomorrow.

No comments: