Thursday, June 21, 2007

I hate learning new things.

And, it seems like that's all I ever do anymore. Nothing is easy, nothing is comfortable.
I just turned on Windows Media Player. I guess it's been a couple days since I listened to music on the computer. Well, they "improved" it.
*sigh*
All I wanted to do was listen to my favorite songs. You know, the ones I had on my playlist, the ones I spent 2 hours organizing in my playlist. The ones that are on the playlist I can't find right now.
*bigger sigh*
I know, I know I'll figure it out. I will find my playlist, it's on my hard drive, I just need to get the new player to find it. But that's not what I wanted to do right now. I wanted to write a little something that was in my head before I cooked dinner. But, whatever that was has been replaced by frustration at learning one more new thing.
I hope I never turn into one of the old people who can't keep up with technology, but I can see why they give up. It's like dishes and laundry, as soon as you get it done, there's more to do.

No comments: