Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where I've been

I’m so productive around my house this week. The problem is that I am really not here. I got stuff listed on Ebay, I mowed my entire 3 acre property, I sewed with a friend all day on Monday, I really feel good about my accomplishments this week. But, I haven’t had the time or energy to sit here and type.

In one way, I am sorry about that. In another way, I feel like a good example. If there’s one thing I want all of you to remember, it would be “There is nothing in the cyberworld that is more important than the real world.”.

And there is my timer. I am sewing for my daughter today, I sewed for a friend’s grandchild on Monday, and she is feeling left out. I only have three hours left to work on it, so I have to go. I will try to write tonight, but I have obligations until 10:00, and I am trying to be in bed by 11:00 every night.

I thought Summer was supposed to be laid back and relaxing.

No comments: