Friday, June 15, 2007

The Official Beginning of Summer

Well, tomorrow officially starts summer for us. We're finishing our school year today, we have to go to the teacher's house and test.
I'm a little nervous, but the kids don't seem upset at all.
I'll be gone all day, because the teacher that does our testing lives an hour and a half away. After we test, I have to go to a friend's house that lives an hour in the other direction from my house. So, I'll be putting over 300 miles on my car today. When I think about gas prices, that makes me want to throw up.
The good news is that I'll be traveling country roads, so the traffic won't be bad. And, sometimes there are yard sales along the way.
Hope everyone has a great day. I'll let you know how they do.

1 comment:

Contented said...

Well, they did fine, I didn't have anything to worry about.
I was running late there and back, so no yard sales, not even a thrift shop. Oh well.