Sunday, June 10, 2007

So much for Ebay today

I worked for 6 hours this afternoon getting things into the computer, so I could list them tonight. We had a thunderstorm to the south of us, I could hear the lightning, but it was moving South, so I ignored it.
The power flickered, and I don't have a battery backup. The program that I use to upload to Ebay was open to an item I was editing.
Now, it's all gone. I can't even open the program to start over. I tried Live Help, but they won't open till 7 tomorrow. Tonight is wasted. This week is wasted. I'm wasted.
I don't really want to talk tonight, I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your week wasn't wasted. Look at all you accomplished this week. You made all those sun hats & aprons. You made your menu for the week. You encouraged a friend several times and listen to her vent. Above all I know you have blessed your family in MANY ways that you aren't even thinking of. So no such thing as a wasted week. I'm sorry your thunderstorm took out your power ( you REALLY need a battery back up, I know you know that)/ebay stuff. Hope its still on their site and you just have to hook up to it. I'm sure you'll have a better week this week.

Anonymous said...

Jen, you're a gem. Thanks for encouraging Beverly... she's done so much encouraging for others, it was her turn! Bev: Jen said it better than I could have... chin up, you'll make up for it, I KNOW you! :)

Contented said...

Wow both you guys are great. Thank you for the perspective. I had a lousy weekend, but I'm feeling much better now.
I'll list on Tuesday night and make them 5 days, so they end on Sunday.
Let's hope we all have a good week.