Sunday, June 3, 2007

What did you buy on Ebay this week?

It’s Sunday, Ebay day, I only got a couple things listed today. It’s been pretty hectic around here, so I didn’t get as much done as I wanted.
I started making the cutest doll dress I’ve made in a long time. I was really happy with the way it was turning out, and then I went to get the elastic to put in the matching panties. I have turned my sewing room upside down, and I cannot for the life of me find the box with elastic. It’s a shoebox sized red box. There are two other boxes the same size and style with it. I can see it in my head, but I cannot put my hand on it, so it will have to wait till next week.
I did list one reborn. I have a few here that I made for a doll show. As it turns out, there were only 20 people at the show, and no one sold much. I don’t know if I’ll make more, it’s a pretty competitive market. I really like making bears more, anyway.
I won two auctions this week, but I haven’t gotten the items yet. I’ll share pics next Sunday. I’d love to know what you bought this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never told what you bought on Ebay. The only things bought at my house were ...12 Pokemon figures for the boy and two Books for Homeschool.
I have tried to limit my spending by not looking around...browsing. I only get on to look for specific items and to compare prices. LB :o)

Jeremy Lowe said...

E-bay gets expensive, just like the checkout aisle at the stores where they put all the "impulse items". I have little impulse control when I see auctions on some of the most stupid things, so I leave E-Bay to the professionals like you! :-)

Contented said...

I bought dolls. I know, I know. Hubby asked the other day, "Isn't there a doll patch or something?" I got three Kripplebush kids. They're retired, and I'd like to sew for them.
I also found a Michael, friend of Ann Estelle that I could afford. I have several in the Ann Estelle family that I like to sew for, but I didn't have a boy. I like little boy clothing more than little girls. I'm really looking forward to getting him. I'm already working on an outfit before I get him, because he's the same size as the girls.